Monday, September 8, 2008

Jack Johnson


My friend Erin did a post about attending Jack Johnson's concert and I had to wonder, who is Jack Johnson? My guess is he has some Hawaiian background - explains why Erin would run into him at her local pool. Anyway, I looked him up on YouTube. Believe me, you know who he is- he sings "Upside Down" that I've heard on the radio quite a bit lately. I found this video of his (maybe not as familiar) that was quite entertaining. I couldn't embed it, so you'll have to click on the link to view it. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrZwGGKGkuU

2 comments:

Nicholle said...

That is so funny that you didn't know who Jack Johnson is!

Sidney said...

kellie kellie kellie... Maybe I should introduce you to some new music. Just kidding, but I have loved Jack Johnson for ever, he is amazing.