Monday, April 16, 2007

Welcome

This is the beginning of the Mellott blog page. We are a family of 7 and two semi annoying cats. I am the Mom of the crew and love my job. There are those moments of craziness - well, actually most of my existence is craziness. I can deal with that. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Give me some chocolate and some down time at the end of the day and I'm good. I have a great husband Carson. He goes by Carp - yes, like the fish. He has had that nickname since he was little and it helps out around my house. This is because my oldest son is named Carson also. We just call him Carson. He is 14 in a couple weeks and a great kid. He love space exploration and scouts. I am grateful he came first because he is so helpful and easy going. Seth will be 12 soon. He love scouts and hanging with his buds. Nathan is 8 and involved in scouting also. He favors his Dad and loves the color orange. Gabby is 6 and crazy about drawing and skating. Sam is 21 months and full of energy and fun. I go by Kellie. I'm not all that computer savvy, but I like learning so here goes the blog . . .

2 comments:

tammy said...

ahhh....I freely admit that I never would have tried to blog if not for an adventerous friend. It amazes me to think of how stunted a person I would be without the influence of friends. What a lucky girl I am!

i'm erin. said...

kelly kelly kelly kelly,
your blog's not
smelly smelly smelly smelly
but when I read it I feel a
welly welly welly welly,
of tears, and I say,
Oh Nelly Nelly Nelly Nelly...

I am so excited that you have offically joined the realm of stay at home mothers who blog... welcome
Oh, this is erin (summerill)