Thursday, August 9, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH & SAMMY!

We had two birthdays this summer - Seth and Sammy.


SETH



Seth had a sleepover with a few friends. We ordered pizza and went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Instead of a cake, Seth asked for whoopie pies. Yum! My favorite. They were still laughing and playing video games at 1:00 a.m. - crazy kids. I made a big breakfast when they woke up the next morning.




Seth got a new scooter - much needed!

Craziness!!

Seth blowing out the candles on his birthday whoopie pies!


SAMMY


Sammy didn't have a big party. We opened presents and had peanut butter bars. Notice how I avoided cake for both birthdays? I just was in the mood for something different and both kids liked it. However, Sammy did NOT like the candles on the peanut butter bars. My friend Lanette ended up blowing her candles out.

I love Sammy's smile!

3 comments:

Carterista said...

Wow, Kelly! Looks like your family has had a great summer. Going back east sounds like it was a blast. Can't wait to see you post about your trip to Hawaii. Guess I have to wait for you to come back first!!

Shelby said...

Love the candles on the whoopie pies! I always love it when you make those, as I claim all rights and privileges to any leftovers!!

AudraCrockett said...

HEY!