Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam and Seth

Sammy and Seth had their birthdays the end of July. Sammy turned 3 and Seth turned 13.
We were going to be up in Wyoming on Seth's birthday so he had a couple friends over for a sleepover the Wednesday before. Seth got an ipod shuffle - the only thing on his list besides a cell phone - yeah, right!

Seth with friends and siblings. He had mint brownies and vanilla ice cream.


Sammy had her best buddy over - Cameron. It's been so fun to watch these two grow up together.

Sammy had peanut butter bar cookie with vanilla ice cream.


Sammy got coloring stuff and a couple "littlest pets." Those are interesting critters. I secretly find them appealing. Maybe not so secret now.

Happy Birthday you cutie pies!

1 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

I love the pic with Seth & his ipod! He looks so happy. I think that's funny about the cell phone- maybe he figured that someone in your family needed one! :-)

And, I think Littlest Pet Shops are adorable, too! Lucky I have a girl. She has a ton of them. I love how they are always coming out with new, always creative, ones.

And you're right- that wrapping paper DOES look familiar!