Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Playing Around

I'm sick of the plain look of my blog so I am trying different things out. Check back in a couple minutes or a couple of days and you might see something different. While working on this, I came across this video I made when I originally bought my digital camera. It was a trial run done in 2005 and I uploaded to the internet to see if I could figure out how to do it. I figure out how to upload and then promptly forgot the password for the account. In my desire to change the look of my blog I needed to upload some digital paper. I was shocked to find I could remember the password - FINALLY.

So, here's a little gem. The quality isn't that great - done on my 8 megapixal digital camera and all. I was prego with Sam and Carson had just graduated from grade school. They grow so fast.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Very impressive. I like the live video mixed between the still pics and the music playing.......BRAVO!!

Shelby said...

I know that is Gabby, but she sure reminds me of Sammy! That was totally cute! And sixth grade graduation, I can't even remember that! Oh yeah....'cause we weren't there......They are growing up wayyy too fast. I'm going to go cry now.

Peggy Eddleman said...

Wow-- that was really impressive! I think I may have to try talking you into teaching me how to do that!

Love the new look, by the way.

Shauna said...

Kellie--
It looks great and the video/slideshow is awesome! I love your kids! Seth went out of his way today to say hello to me while we were at the Jr High to sell suckers. Love that kid!

You done good, mom.
:) Shauna