Monday, March 2, 2009

David vs. David Guitar Hero

Yeah, I was wastin' some time on the internet today. I confess, I waste time. There, it's out in the open and I named it. Oh well.

So, during my ritual time wasting moment, I found this advertisement for Guitar Hero on good ole' youtube. Of course I was intrigued because, hey, I love to play guitar hero. It's fun!

So, I want to hear your opinion. Did you like David Cook or David Archuleta's rendition of "Old Time Rock and Roll" guitar playin'. I know which I like, but what about you?



If you need something to compare it to, here's one of the most memorable moments in movie making - Tom Cruse in Risky Business. Brings back memories!



I can't help myself with this one. There is just something funny about grown men dancin' around in underwear.

4 comments:

Camcorder said...

personally i wouldn't watch guys dance around a house in their underwear. that is our house all day. but thats just me. BUT i think david cook does a better job.

Kristine said...

First things first - I think Tom Cruise is HOT! I really like him. Cook is my fave of the two David's though.

Shari said...

Hey Kellie, Send me your email, I'm making my blog private today. Sharipassey@gmail.com

Shari said...

I think David cook does a better job too!