Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sammy in Kindergarten

My baby started kindergarten yesterday.

It feels pretty much the same as it did last year when she went to preschool. She is gone everyday in the afternoon.

After her sibling started school last week she kept asking me when she would get to go to school. She was so excited to start again. Let's hope this attitude continues for a very long time.


My baby started kindergarten yesterday. I just don't know what else to say. Sniff.

Sammy with her teacher Ms. Kluber.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Aw! Baby in kindergarten is so hard and bitter sweet! You're all proud of them for growing up so awesome, while trying not to choke up that they are growing up.

She looks really fabulous.

Shauna said...

She is so cute! I know her teacher will just LOVE her! Fun for you: having the afternoons to read, quilt, relax...ahhh. Enjoy!

Ella said...

Love her out fit! Now lets talk about getting your quilting room in order! He he!!

tammy said...

I still cannot wrap my brain around this. Time goes by wether we want it to or not! Sammy is adorable for sure!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mohsin Mansoor Kerai said...

Cute..!!