Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My brain is frozen. I need your help.

Actually, I'm just functioning with half a brain. I've known for some time now that I am becoming more and more forgetful (just ask Marge L.) and can't recall information at the drop of a word like I use to. Heck, every so often I completely loose my head trying to figure out how to spell the word "when." My brain is currently frozen. Well, not really because I can obviously type and that takes some brain power.

This is what I need help with. I am putting together a dvd for my family with pictures of my siblings and myself growing up. I need ideas for what music to set it too. I would even consider a country song, so don't count those out. Here is what I have so far:

1. Little Wonders - Rob Thomas


That's all folks. I have many, many pictures of my sibling brew and need more songs! Anything that would be suitable will be considered. If you help me out with this little conundrum I might just be tempted to leave a sweet on your doorstep.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

How abou ta hlf country/half acceptable number...like Bon Jovi/Sugarland's "Who Says you can't go home?" (or some title like that). It came out a year or so ago--just in time for my 20th class reunion, and it became something of a undeclared anthem for the HS reunion crowd. Plus I like that I can sing along to it--the song, not your DVD presentation. Good luck.
:) shauna

Nicholle said...

I am a big fan of Colbie Calliat! She has a few great ones...magic...realize...the little things...Oh, I know...how about Jack Johnson! Hee hee...

Sherry said...

"Old Pictures" by the Judds is a good one for family picture movies and so is "Heirlooms" by Amy Grant. Go ahead and leave my sweets on the front porch. hahaha

Peggy Eddleman said...

I think Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars is a good song for reminiscing pictures.

And about country songs, can't help you there. I think there is pretty much NO situation where a country song is the best choice. ;-)

katie said...

Hey kellie,

I am barely getting onto your blog! I would of gave some kick um boot scootin COUNTRY songs! Yeap, I am not ashamed I love COUNTRY!!!!!
I loved our DVD we got from you for Christmas!
I really like Hootie and the Blowfish lead singer "Darius Rucker" who went country. He is african american who does country better than conway twitty.
Okay I better go!
Rock on Sister!!!!!