Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A funny email from Carson

I get these kind of "answer the questions and pass it on" emails sometimes. I seldom answer them and forward it to anyone else. HOWEVER, I got one from my son Carson last week that gave me a good laugh. It's truely insightful as to why Carson is one of my favorite people to hang out with. There is often laughter when he is around.

Here is an interesting email I got from josh. I hope you answer the q's and enjoy it.

Carson, your amazing beastly ninja son.

Have you;


1. been on TV? Yes, but you never saw me. (I’m a ninja)
2. walked 5 miles? No. I never walk. I run. Several hundred miles at a time…
3. received a C or F in school? not on a report card

4. kissed someone? Yes?
5. killed someone? Yes. (I’m a ninja remember)
6. put a hole in a fence? Of course! But even though it was a huge hole, I fixed it before you could even go out into your backyard.
7. played poker? yes for keeps

8. been in a gang? Yes. Ya don’t mess with my homies…
9. broken a window? Yep.. almost ten separate windows (repeats don’t count do they?)

10. passed notes in class? yes. . . . . a lot. . . . . . but none have been mine
11. seen a purple-people-eater? Seen it? I won it in the poker game I played for keeps. I OWN IT!
12. driven a car? Yep. I’m too tense…
13.What are you doing right now? Checking my e-mail. (Isn't that a wee bit obvious?)

14. Who are you thinking of?my mom (because im ganna send it to her/you)
15. What is your greatest fear? That I won’t be able to kill one of my victims. You can never have enough weapons…
16. If you had a million bucks, what would you buy first? Well first, I would pay my tithing. Then, I would give 100,000 to a charity, Then I would by an invisible dirt bike (those are the only ones that ninjas can have.
17. favorite food: a ninja can stomach anything except sushi.

18. your age: 15 - 16 in may
19. What you have always dreamed of doing? See that’s the problem. There are no dreams. Ninjas do everything they want!
20. Your favorite vacation spot: Pennsylvania. No question
21. favorite sport to play: Soccer, rugby, and football. Also bloodball on the occasional off day.
22. your most embarrassing moment: Ninjas have no embarrassing moments. Even if we had some, we would have to kill you if we told you.
24. your favorite place: any place I can see my next victim..
25. whose response are you looking forward to get?my moms


I laughed that he would make sure he paid tithing and not so much that he is a killing machine. Here is my response:

Have you;1. been on TV? I can't remember
2. walked 5 miles? I use to. Now I drive it.
3. received a C or F in school? Um, never?
4. kissed someone? It was always hard to keep the guys away . . . 5. killed someone? I ran over a rabbit in California.
6. put a hole in a fence? Do you really think I'm that strong?
7. played poker? Your Dad taught me
8. been in a gang? Yes. The sampson gang, the mellott gang, the girl's night gang . . . .
9. broken a window? Yes, but never in anger.
10. passed notes in class? I had a naughty one taken by a teacher in 4th grade. The whole class had to stay in for recess.
11. seen a purple-people-eater? I would love to meet one someday.
12. driven a car? Often
13. What are you doing right now? Answering Carson's email
14. Who are you thinking of? Carson - still laughing after rereading this email you sent.
15. What is your greatest fear? Something bad happens to one of my kids.
16. If you had a million bucks, what would you buy first? Of course I would pay tithing, then redo my house and pay cash for everthing. Oh yeah, I would buy some chocolate covered strawberries.
17. favorite food: fresh fruit - any kind
18. your age: old enough to have a 15 almost 16 year old
19. What you have always dreamed of doing? Visiting Italy
20. Your favorite vacation spot: Pennsylvania. No question
21. favorite sport to play: I like racquetball when I played sports. I think I still would like it.
22. your most embarrassing moment: Do you really have the time for this - there are too many to pick from.
24. your favorite place: home or a quilt shop
25. whose response are you looking forward to get? Just sending this to you Carson.

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Did the "kissed a girl" comment catch you?

Amy said...

i LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVE it!

Nicholle said...

I loved his passing notes in class comment! Funny!

Shauna said...

Too funny. You have a great kid there. No wonder. He has a great mom.

:) Shauna

Unknown said...

Umm... I am the ninja. There can only be one!!!! BTW, you have to like Sushi if you are a ninja Carson. We shall have sashimi (that's RAW fish) eating contest to determine who is the top ninja!