Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bootylicious

On Thursday we can all celebrate the bicentennial of Charles Darwin's birthday. In commemoration, the University of Utah with scientist from Utah and Harvard are doing presentations on why, as humans, we were born to run.

Why are we born to run? Low shoulders, a flexible upper body, but more significantly, the muscle in our butts, called the gluteus maximus are the reason we can run and not fall forward on our faces. So, by this logic, having a little bootyliciousness going on is a good thang, sista.

I think I will do a little celebrating of my own. Mmmmmmmm, another pound of chocolate from See's ought do the trick.

6 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Hahahaha!

That logic doesn't quite work for me, though. Those Sees chocolates would go right to my STOMACH, thereby increasing the chance of me falling forward on my face. Sigh.

Ella said...

I don't need the sees, I'v got enough in the front and the rear.You could say I'm well rounded.

Shelby said...

Hey! Your playing my song! And eating my official snackfood.

Camcorder said...

AHHH!!!
MIDDLE AGED WOMEN ARE CRAZY!!!!
sometimes, at least.

kellieanne said...

Don't think I didn't entertain the though of giving you a shout out in this blog Tammy. So, I will say this - "I want to dedicate this song . . ."

JoMamma said...

Thank goodness for my butt. I would hate to fall on my face all day long.