Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Creative Dreaming

This was actually posted on another friends blog - Tonja Merryweather - but I had to post it on mine too - so I can go back and watch it over and over. It's quite facinatingly done with pictures - stop motion animation.



When she woke up from the "dream" I wonder if she was tired?

Fun Facts:
* The song is "Her Morning Elegance" is by an Israeli, Oren Lavie.
* The video was shot all stills - roughly 3225 still photos for the entire video, using one camera, hanging from the ceiling for the main body of the movie.
* It took 4 weeks before shooting to create an animated computer generated storyboard for the video, with 3d dummies for the characters.
* It took only 2 days of shooting for the live actors on set to re-create the 3.5 minutes computer sequence, frame by frame.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I wish my hair looked that good while I was awake! ;)
Very cool stop motion sequence! Thanks!

Amy said...

AWESOME!!

Carterista said...

I noticed her hair, too! Gorgeous. Those photographers/filmographers are very talented. Cool!

Kristine said...

Here's my blog, btw. It's ataleofthesetwo.blogspot.com.
<3 ya!