Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dance Festival

Dance Fesitval is the best event during the last week of elementary school. I love watching all the kids totally enjoy themselves.


This year Gabby's class did "Footloose" which is a new addition to the schools dance repertory.


All the kids were asked to wear crazy socks. Check them out!


Nate was hanging with some of his friends before the dance festival started. Here is Nate with Dawson, Nick and River.


Nate's class did "The Hussle" all dressed up in their tye dye shirts. It's a classic!



I was the room mom for Nate's class this year. I got a chance to to take a picture of the class after all was done. Great kids!

Just a note: I loved the 6th grade rendition of "Thriller." I hope they keep it for next year because Nate would love to do it!

4 comments:

Peggy said...

They looked so great! I love the class picture. Especially seeing their teacher not wearing a dress shirt and tie. :)

Leslie said...

Looks like so much fun!! I remember when I danced at Central Elementary School's dance festival too!!! Holy cow that was a loooooong time ago.....
So fun to see how your kids are growing.

Kristine said...

By the way, I saw you there! I was sitting right behind you. Just far enough that the noise made you not hear me shouting to you. :)

kellieanne said...

Sorry I didn't see you Kristine. I often need to be knocked up side the head to notice anything.