Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday, May 16th, 2:20 p.m.

I was told by Carp this week that when he is on the road he checks out my blog to see if I've updated it yet. It never occured to me that he looked for my blog as a way to see us. So, when I saw Nathan lounging in Carps kayak a few minutes ago, I decided to take a picture of where everyone was at that specific moment. Here's what I got:



Nathan had crawled into Carps kayak to relax a bit and take in the nice weather. Notice the Lehi Roller Mills Christmas bag on Nates right foot. Nice touch!


When I was done taking the picture of Nathan, Carson walked into the yard having just finished some home teaching. I told him I wanted to take a picture and he struck a pose.


I found the girls in the backyard playing with Maggie. My sister is on vacation and we are dog sitting. This poor doggie is probably looking forward to Aunt Katie coming home so she gets a little more "alone time." The kids just love being with her.

I tracked down Seth in his bedroom taking in a movie. Of course, true to form, Seth would not let me take a picture of his face. So, we got some hands here.
I knew right where to find Carp. He was finishing up some repairs on his kayak. He has been working on the two kayaks he has for Carson and Brian to float them down the Green River next month. Carp and Seth will also be on that trip, but in different flotation devices (o.k. - boats).

And here's me. Yikes! Thanks for making that picture look a whole lot better Nathan!

So, there we were. Sunday, May 16th, at 2:20 p.m.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Fun! Right now, I think I'd have 2 napping pics, and me on the computer reading your blog.

Ella said...

LOL! Too funny! Vince Ask me about updating mine as well, I did not know he checked mine out either so now I send him an Email when I update it!

tammy said...

That was a great idea, Kellie. I never really thought about Carp checking your blog for a peek at what's going while he's gone!

(just don't post pics of all the wild girl-parties we have when he thinks we're cooking and cleaning!)