Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas Eve
I know everyone else is doing a post about their "Valentine's Day Experience" but I don't want my, um, laziness to get in the way of sharing pics of Christmas. Please bear with me - I just need to get caught up!














My sister and brother, Jenny and Sean with Sean's wife MaryJane.

We had dinner at my brother Sean's house. When ever two or more in our family gather, there will be food. That's our family motto. That and the topic of S-E-X always seems to come up. Not a bad combination. This admission will problably help my friends understand me a little more!




My Grandma Robertson recently moved closer to the rest of us. This was the first Christmas in a long time she was able to be at one of our "Christmas Gatherings." We are happy to have you here!























One of the best things about Christmas get togethers is that all the cousins get to see each other. Everyone gets along and enjoys each others company. The ages of my siblings are pretty close. The oldest is 3 years older than me and the youngest is 2 years younger. As a result, we have a lot of kids that are the same age.

It's not just that the kids get to see each other - I get to see the kids and how much they have grown too! They are all so good looking!


My beautiful neice Rachel and her good lookin' beau Brenden.

At Thanksgiving we all got to meet Brenden - soon to be part of our family. He and Rachel announced their engagement. A May wedding - YEAH!!!!!!!!

We all ate until we were full and then hung around chatting and laughing. I really am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Sure, we have our differences and occasional drama. However, I wouldn't change what I have for anything else. I love them all.

My sisters Jenny and Katie, me, and my Mom Dottie.

With prompting from my Dad (the weather started acting up outside) we quickly exchanged our gifts and had a last few laughs before we vacated Sean's home to prepare for the following big day. Blessing - my family.

0 comments: