Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great Pics

Remember when I wrote about my friend Erin receiving a camera from her hubby just before I returned in August from my Hawaiian Adventure? Well, she moved nearby and has gone crazy learning about all the techniques of photography. She has completely emursed herself into the hobby. Actually, she has a wild passion about it! She takes pictures of everything under the sun and of things most would never give a second glance. The time she has spent trying to refine her technique and skills could make anyone a good photographer. However, she is not just a good photographer, she is FANTASTIC. She is EXTRAORDINARY. She is GIFTED!!!!!! That is what makes her photography better than good - she has an incredible gift to see things differently - from a different angle. She's got talent out the wazoo! After checking out these pictures of my family (taken in October under the distress of having a 2 year old to deal with) check out her blog to see more updated photos at www.thesummerillsurf.blogspot.com . She just has fun and I love it!

3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

wow thanks kellie, that is so nice of you to say! You rock my world....ummm and carps too...hahahaha

Carterista said...

Great pics, Kellie! I'm waiting for her peak and then I'll let her take mine. heh heh. Ü

Magan said...

Your family is getting so big and wow how beautiful!! We are sorry to hear about Carsons father.

I will be out or spring break March 20th to april 6th I hope to get a visit in with you guys we sure miss you.
Magan