Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A new hairdo

Sammy's hair has been bugging me. I mentioned to Tammy how I felt bad for her because she had to tilt her head back to look out beneath her bangs to watch a movie. By the time I left Tammy's house, she had a new hairdo. AND I LOVE IT!!!!



I just don't understand why she wouldn't let me get a good picture of it. Granted, she is two. That fact alone covers a multitude of situations of frustration with her. Alas, she is a cutie and that makes it easy to move on. Just out of curiosity, would anyone like to take a stab at what exactly it is she is wearing?

Also, my friend Lanette decided to buy some fun games for the kids for Christmas. Instead of presenting them all at once, she is bringing them over every so often to perk up their interest in something new. I have to say, it was a clever plan. The kids a really enjoyed all the fun stuff she has brought - me too!



This past weekend she brought over this marble maze. It's loads of fun for all the kids. I didn't get a picture of the maze Carson put together that was almost as tall as the ceiling, but this one is pretty good too! Kudos to Lanette for thoughtful gifts.

5 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Sammy's hair is dang cute on her!

And what cool toys! I've seen Lanette around your kids several times; she sure does understand a lot about being a mom for not being one herself. What a great idea she had!

i'm erin. said...

i have often thought that Lanette rocks. now, about sammy's hair...i love it!

Carterista said...

Oh my! Are those your's she's wearing? What if I told you that my kids found one of mine on the top of the pile of clean laundry the other day? They were giggling ferociously when they asked me what they were. I asked them if they were white with red hearts. They giggled even more and nodded yes. Then Logan made a triangle with his fingers and dropped them below his waist as he said, while almost out of breath from giggling, "Do they go here?" In shock, my eyes popped out and I took a half step back. Then I said I'd think about how to explain it while I took a shower. I rushed downstairs to put them away. Thankfully they haven't brought it up again!

Carterista said...

OR maybe they are just her swimsuit bottoms...

kellieanne said...

I hadn't checked my comments here for a while. Seem like Cecilia and I have similar purchases. Most likely egged on by our husbands. Unfortunately for Carp, those "pretty panties" haven't seen action in a long time. At least not until Sammy found them and created a whole new way to promote them.