Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank You Sid

I got tagged by Sid to post the 4th picture in the 4th file on my computer. I love getting tagged for this. It's always fun to revisit picture - especially pictures of when my kids were younger.

In this picture Carson had been attending 11 year old scouts and was receiving a rank advancement. Look at how many merit badges he has - 9 of them babies. He now has 53 which fills up the front of his sash and is starting to go down the back. This picture was in a file labeled "Carson's Eagle Slideshow." Carson received his Eagle in 2007. I put together a slideshow that played pictures of Carson involved in scouting from Tiger Cubs through receiving his Eagle. At his Court of Honor there was a table that displayed items he has collected or represented his involvement in scouting though the years. I left a laptop playing the slideshow on that table so people could watch it as they checked his stuff out. This picture reminds me how proud I am of all that he has done - whether in scouting, school, his music or his personality, he has made some good choices and I appreciate what a great son he is. I love you Carson.

I tag . . . whom ever feels like doing it. What a easy post idea! Just pick the 4th picture of your 4th picture file and write about it.

5 comments:

Nicholle said...

I am so overwhelmed with the whole scouting thing. Could you teach me a thing or two to get some stuff done!

The Woff Pack said...

What a great mom you must be. I know that all that work wasn't just him. It takes a supportive and outgoing mom to get like that. Great picture.
Amber

kellieanne said...

Actually, it takes a life scouter of a husband that knows the program and how to guide a boy to staying on track. Yeah, I do my part, but Carp is really the one who keeps them focused.

Carterista said...

Love the your correct use of the word 'whom.' It just doesn't get used like it used to!
And Carson is an awesome kid. Fun to see him at age 11.

Camcorder said...

Well.
Gotta Say.
I feel Loved.