Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Be selective in your Thanksgiving grocery shopping

Just a little reminder to be extra careful when picking out those much desired produce in the upcoming week for all the delicacies you are itching to prepare for your Thanksgiving feast. May the force be with you in your choices.




5 Things I'm grateful for:

1. That going to a place of worship is as easy as crossing the street. There are so many in this world who do not attend a worship service because of health, distance, politics or fear.

2. Carson and Brian come home for lunch. A days they come to my house, B days they go to Brians. They are a hoot. You should have seen their rendition of the Acapella Star Wars Tribute to John Williams last week. They crack me up! Check out the video on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4 and just imagine the two of them singing it.

3. Baby wipes. They are not just for baby's bottom.

4. Laughter. I love to laugh. I better. There is so many situations I get myself into that I have to laugh at or else I would die of embarrassment.

5. My husband has a job. With all the crazy layoff stuff that has been happening lately, I am grateful he has employment. Layoffs: been there, done that (three times) and would really prefer not to repeat it.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I am glad there are people who have time to create funny stuff just for me to laugh at! Good list.

Peggy Eddleman said...

That was very clever! And probably took insane amounts of time to create. Thanks for sharing!

Shauna said...

I've never seen that video--so clever! Thanks for sharing!

The Woff Pack said...

Kelly that is a great list to be thankful for.