Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This one's for Peggy

I love Peggy. She has a great personality and is a reliable source for a good laugh. I loved her 8's blog she wrote. I especially loved that she left it up to those who read her blog to decide if they wanted to do a post on the same thing WITHOUT the guilt or pressure to do so.

So Peggy, this one's for you . . . because I like making my own choices and feeling responsible for them emotionally.

8 T.V. Shows I like to watch. (Disclaimer: I don't watch T.V. - really, I don't. Though I did watch some of the election results last night to see what direction our country is headed. Woooooooo, Nelly! Anyway, I watch T.V. series on DVD's.)

1. Firefly
2. Angel
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Stargate
5. Stargate Atlantis (Currently viewing for the first time. We're on the second season.)
6. Bones (on my list to watch)
7. M*A*S*H
8.

8 things that happened to me yesterday:

1. I voted.
2. Went to Walmart.
3. Finished reading Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson - EXCELLENT!
4. Started reading Winter's Heart - 9th book of the Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan.
5. Felt compelled to make homemade bread. Yummy.
6. Did general housework.
7. Kissed Sammy's neck. I love kissing her neck.
8. Gave Carp a backrub that didn't require anything else of me.

8 of my favorite places to eat:

1. At my kitchen table with every member of my family present.
2. My Mom's house.
3. Anywhere one or both of the Merryweathers are cooking the food.
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Kneaders
6. Any mexican food place minus Los Hermanos.
7. Olive Garden
8. Picnics during the summer.

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Actually making up my mind as to what I'm buy/making for whom for Christmas.
2. New doors.
3. A Christmas tree in my living room. I love Christmas trees!
4. New Years Eve - we have a feast!
5. Finishing my hallway painting.
6. Starting my wool tree skirt - though it will probably take me several years to finish!
7. Finishing Carson and Nathan's quilts.
8. Finishing that #!^$%& OMDR stuff for the junior high.

8 things on my wish list:

1. Ipod shuffle to go walking with.
2. Straight hair.
3. New kitchen cabinets, flooring and appliances (does that count for 3 wishes?)
4. Overhead lighting in my living room.
5. Ford F250 quad cab v8 black with lift.
6. New walking shoes.
7. For The Hobbit to be released earlier like Twlight and not later like Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
8. To get my door fixed on my van.

8 people I tag:

I'm taking a note from Peggy's book and leaving this up to you. It's really not that hard and it makes a fun post for others to read! So, if you're willing, you're tagged! If you don't feel up to it, that's okay too. I wouldn't have done this last week but this week gave me a little more time.

Have a Happy Day!

5 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Aw, thanks, Kellie-- You totally made my day!

I agree with you on The Hobbit! And most of your places to eat... and most of your tv shows...

Yay on Hero of Ages! I am currently sharing the book with Lance. For the most part we are staying neck and neck, which makes it incredibly fun to discuss. I am loving the book. And with Lance taking it to work with him, it isn't here to tempt me away from housework.

I'm excited for you to read Wheel of Time #12, since its a book I'm sure I won't ever read...

Amy said...

Hey Kellie I have an 8th tv series you should start...Alias. I know it is off the air, but then you can share another of my obessions. He he he. I own all the seasons so you don't have to wait for it to air though.

kellieanne said...

I've heard from others that they really liked that one too! I might take you up on that, just as soon as I read those books and return them to you!

Nicholle said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Carterista said...

M a y b e I'll try the 8 thing. Still thinking about it...