Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008

I better get some pictures from Halloween posted before I forget! It's kind of a pain to help my kids figure out what they are going to dress up in for Halloween. BUT - I always love to take pictures of them when they get there costumes on.










Sammy was an Elephant.

Gabby was a Web Spinner - Spider Princess.


Nathan was a Ninja.

Seth was a Philly's Fan (Baseball and Hockey.)



Carson was - well, I guess a cow. He really caught me off guard when he walked into Gabby's school Halloween party with this cow head thing on.


A room mother perk - I got a picture of all her classmates and her teacher in their costumes.

I've decided during the month of November whenever I put out a post I need to enumerate 5 things I am grateful for.

1. My washing machine. It is a thing of beauty to not have to pound my family's clothes with a rock to get them clean.

2. The internet. I love keeping in touch with people down the block or 2000 miles away through this wonderous invention.

3. Coupons. I've saved quite a bit of cashola lately with those puppies.

4. My family. Of course.

5. The change in seasons. I have a need for each of the different season. The winter, so I get stuff done in the house. The spring, because I get inspired to clean. The summer, because I love to garden. The fall, the best of all of them, because I need the beautiful color and chill in the air to inspire me stop and appreciate the seasons in general.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I'm with you on all five of those things. I also love your dressed-up kids!!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Aww. The kids are adorable (even Carson!), and the grateful thing is awesome! I am grateful to read your list, and am grateful for the great idea that I just may have to borrow.

Carterista said...

Carson was funny at the Trunk-or-Treat. I could see on his face he would've liked some treats, but he obeyed you by not taking any since he is too old. :-)