Monday, July 14, 2008

My, how they grow

While I was purusing my pics I noticed a video I had taken with my camera at the 9th Grade Awards Night in May. Considering most the pictures I took that night did not turn out I am counting my blessings for this little clip. Carson and Sidney have pretty much grown up together and are like siblings - but without the fighting. It's just cool to see how tall Carson is (a whole head taller than Sid!) and what a beautiful young woman Sidey is. Check it out.



When I reinstall my scanner software I will have to post pictures of "then and now" so you can see how much the Merryweather kids and Mellott kids have changed over the last 10-11 years of my pictures taking. It's fun to see them all grow up together!

1 comments:

tammy said...

Awwww.......sniff, sniff!! Our widdle kids are gwowing up!!